Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My new born blogs

Hi everybody, I created two blogs and I'm very proud of me!

I conceived the first for my colleagues of non linguistic disciplines who were my students last spring. So I wanted to support their learning activities during the summer.

For the other I had in mind my students (aged 14-19) who study literature but are never so willing to read. So as a sort of class library where to share ideas, comments, reviews and suggestions.

Both blogs are open to anyone... and a colleague of mine has already logged in as a follower. That was quite exciting!
Please enter and have a look, comments from you are really welcome.

http://www.claudiasclassroom.blogspot.com/
http://www.class-library.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claudia

    Yes, I agree it's a really exciting time for you with your lovely new blogs, and you should be justifiably proud of your achievement!!

    I think both your blogs suit the needs for what you have in mind for your colleagues and students. I hope you have fun adding to them.

    ReplyDelete